Tuesday, December 18, 2012

From our house to yours

Today is project day up on the Jillibean Soup Blog and I have an upcycled container to share today.  I upcycled a plastic cream puff container to create this one of a kind package for packaging our homemade goodies.  The kids and I love to make homemade chocolates and treats and hand them out to friends and neighbors.  I thought this would make the perfect container for that.  I used my Winter Tortellini & Spinach  collection along with some May Arts Jute Twine.


Now be sure to check out the Jillibean Soup Blog to see what the rest of the Designers have created today.

10 comments:

1CardCreator said...

What a beautiful way to recycle! ~Diane

Annette Allen said...

you always find fun ways to recycle.. This is so cute..

Brenda said...

This is a great idea, Laurel, and oh, so pretty!

~jan said...

Love the container, but that little tag stole my heart! :)

~amy~ said...

Such a fantastic upcycling project!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeee the little houses and the rosette!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Excellent idea and that paper is just wonderful. Such a cozy vibe. Thanks for sharing!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this! Love that you upcycled an old container and LOVE the sweet design!

Karen B. said...

So cute!

Rose said...

you are so clever :)

01 09 10