Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chicago Mini Album

Caution photo heavy post today ;)

I am up on the Jillibean Soup blog today with the mini album that I created for CHA.  I used a ton of diffent items for this including Macho Nacho Soup, Game Day Chili, Neopolitan Bean Bisque, the new Placemats, Alphabeans, twine...  I had fun making it and am so glad to finally have my photos from my husband and my trip to Chicago last summer (yes I went to CHA).  If you get through this post, don't forget to hop on over to the Jillibean Soup Blog to see what the other designers have for you.





10 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome mini!

Jeanne said...

What an exciting trip and a fantastic mini album to remember it. Great job, Laurel. You got to see some really neat things (including Dierks??!) and go to CHA? Wow!

KimCreate said...

Fantastic album, perfect in every way and what a great trip!

Annette Allen said...

what a great mini...each page is amazing..

1CardCreator said...

Great mini album, looks like you had fun! ~Diane

Alanna said...

What a great album and so nicely embellished. Looks like you had a great time.

Unknown said...

Fun to see your take on Chicago and what you did there. My daughter and her family live in Chicago and it is such a fun place to visit. There is so much to do and the FOOD is just AWESOME!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the photos!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! This is fabulous!!

Rose said...

awesome photo book girl :)

01 09 10