Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's All About Today

I was up on the Pebbles Blog the other day sharing this project using the Basics line.  I LOVE the Basics - I am all over ledger, chevron and polka dots lately.  I love pink and my favorite shade is Baby Pink but I wanted it to 'grow up' a bit so I added, gray, black and honey and I am so happy with how this project turned out!  I have it sitting on my desk and it just makes me happy.  I purchased the giant clothespin in a clearance bin at Michael's for $1 and yes I have had it for awhile and yes I am kicking myself for not getting more.  To dress up the clothespin I used a few Lania Lamb stamp sets and die from My Favorite Things, a Technique Tuesday stamp, a Unity Stamp, some Twinery Twine and a button from A Flair for Buttons.



Now don't forget to play along in my Inspired By Challenge - you will see where I got the inspiration for this project.



13 comments:

Thienly Azim said...

So fun! I love this! I need to get me some of those clothespins!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and that chevron pattern!! Bummer you didn't get more of those...that's quite a bargain!!!!

~amy~ said...

super love this Laurel!

Jeanne said...

Such a cool project, Laurel. Great job on it!

Cathy said...

wow! love this! so much fun and adore all the little details!

1CardCreator said...

This is so cute! ~Diane

Annette Allen said...

wow wee this is awesome... love the color combo and of course those pink chevrons...so cute Laurel..

TesaB said...

Wow! This is sooo fun, cute and creative!!! Love it!

Unknown said...

Over the top amazing!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Very cool project! I like the pink, black, and yellow together.

yyam said...

Love this. Super fun project Laurel!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so, so, so adorable! This is one of my absolute top faves of yours, Laurel!

Rose said...

LOVE this project :)

01 09 10