Sunday, February 3, 2013

Project Life Week 5

So I am still on track with my Project Life, yay me!  I do know that come track season I won't be able to keep up so it is one reason why until that point I do want to not get behind.  For week 5 (I haven't shown you Week 4 yet but it was for an Echo Park assignment so I can share it soon) I used  my October Afternoon 9 to 5 papers, some Silhouette cuts, Technique Tuesday and Elle's Studio stamps.  I am still trying to get the hang of this type of scrapping and they do take me longer than I would like.  What makes me feel better though is that if I did all of these as 'normal' layouts it would be taking me a lot longer.





4 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute, Laurel! I feel like you're the only person I've seen who does Project Life like me. :)

Annette Allen said...

awesome project life...

Jeanne said...

Looks fantastic, Laurel. You are doing a wonderful job! Have to share...on the picture right above the kitch.en element, not sure if you heart the sink or the bum or maybe it's both! LOL I don't know, but it gave me a chuckle this morning. hee, hee.

Rose said...

fantastic!!! :)

01 09 10