Sunday, March 24, 2013

Project Life Week 12

I am just sharing my most recent pages from my Photo Freedom Album.  I used the Photo Freedom Volume 1 Collection by Echo Park.  To embellish the inserts I used some My Favorite Things stamps and dies, some Technique Tuesday stamps, some Elle's Studio tags, a bit of Divine Twine and finally, a couple of Silhouette Cuts.  The mini letter stickers are from Pebbles.




This week I had to include an insert page as well.  Lots of photos this week with it being spring break and all.


6 comments:

itsallrosi said...

Your really timely with this. Good for you! The pages look great.

Annette Allen said...

Awesome project life...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks awesome!! LOVING that rainbow cake!!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic work, Laurel! The inserts were perfect and that cake looks scrumptious. All the details you add sure make the layouts fun to look at and pore over. Great job!

Unknown said...

My jealousy over your Project Life is just outrageous. Good thing you are so nice. :) Seriously, you are blowing me away with every Project Life post.

yyam said...

Your Project Life is looking good Laurel! Love the family pics!

01 09 10