Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Camper S'More kit

I was up on the Echo Park Blog the other day but I thought I would share here too.  For this project I used my Happy Camper collection and upcycled a wooden box that I purchased at a thrift store.  I thought this would make a great thank you teacher gift (need s'more teachers like you) or just for someone heading off to camp.


I used my Cricut to cut out some of the shapes, like this fire.

I also used some SRM Stickers as labels.  I have packaged up some graham wafers, marshmallows, wrapped up chocolate bars and of course some hot chocolate.  The Twine is Divine Twine.



7 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

This is so cute Laurel!! Definitely a gift I would love to have!! :)

Rose said...

what a sweet gift :)

Angi Barrs said...

Sooooo super fun for summer camping!

Jeanne said...

This is such a fun and creative idea that is executed fabulously!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooooo love love love love this!!! So FUN!!! Pinning this!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is so cute Laurel!!! What a great gift idea!!!

1CardCreator said...

So cute, you have the best ideas! ~Diane

01 09 10