Thursday, June 13, 2013

Party with Amy Locurto

I tried to be good and work on my report cards tonight but the program just wasn't working - on my desktop or laptop (don't get me started on that program).  Anyhow, since I couldn't do the 'right' thing - I decided to do something a little more fun ;)  I need a few girl themed birthday cards so I went down and whipped up a couple of them.  I used my Party with Amy Locurto by Pebbles, some SRM Stickers, tags by Pretty Little Studio, a Unity stamp, and some Studio Calico veneer.


I used this week's sketch by Seize the Birthday for one of the cards.

11 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

I love the happy colors! Fabulous!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I think the second birthday card with the candle is my favorite!

Ashley Horton said...

These are so cute!! Love the mix of bright colors!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors and that candle!!!

Jeanne said...

Sorry to hear the program wasn't working for your report cards. What a pain. But loved how you eased your "sorrow." Awesome cards! Fun, bright colors and that candle is fab. Great job!

~amy~ said...

Such happy and fun cards Laurel...love them! Sorry that the report card programs wasn't working BUT great use of your time:)

Rose said...

well this is so much better then doing boring old report cards lol

love the fun colors :)
so glad you joined us on STB :)

Lesley said...

Adorable work, Laurel, you are rocking those SRM stickers and love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!! So great to see you!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Laurel,both of your cards are wonderful. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday!

Unknown said...

I sooooo love this birthday card!
I was browsing some good birthday cards for friends and stumbled in the Seize the Birthday challenge and saw these love birthday cards. Wonderful creations.

Cheers xxxx
Katty

Stacey Schafer said...

what fun and happy projects!

01 09 10