Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Roots & Wings

I created a layout for the Canadian Scrapbooker July sketch challenge.  I used the Kate & Co Oxford collection by My Mind's Eye along with my Unity Stamps (Roots & Wings, Cre-Ate, Layers of Life) and a die cut with my Silhouette.  Funny thing is, I had all intentions of having the yellow as the background and the white the smaller panel... didn't even notice I hadn't done it until I was uploading here on my blog! LOL! Oh well.


Here is the sketch, I did alter it a little bit.  

5 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful lay out! ~Diane

Unknown said...

LOVE this. I think your 'mistake' was meant to be!

Ashley Horton said...

Really pretty Laurel!! Love the Oxford Lane on this layout!

Rose said...

well your "mistake" turned out fantastic :) love the soft yellow

Jeanne said...

I really like it the way you did it. The yellow is lovely. Excellent layout.I always admire your ability to add embellishments so effectively. What a great picture to showcase!

01 09 10