Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Project Life Seattle and an Announcement!

I was up on the Pebbles Blog yesterday with some travel themed Project Life pages.  I have decided to do a couple of pages for each of our family's trips.  So far I have completed ones for my husband and daughter's Europe trip.  Today I am sharing my husband's and my trip to Seattle a few years ago - our first solo trip with no kids.  For these pages I have used the Seen & Noted collection by Pebbles, some Freckled Fawn Veneer, buttons from A Flair for Buttons, Unity stamps, some Silhouette cuts and finally some twine.




Oh and now I have an exciting announcement to make, I am soooo happy to have made the Pebbles Design Team again!!! I love Pebbles and can't wait to create for them another year!  So excited!  Click on the picture to be taken to the Pebbles Blog for the announcement it is going to be a great team!


Pebbles 2013-2014 Design Team


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Laurel!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love your PL pages. Congrats to ya!

Alanna said...

Awesome layout -- so many fun pictures. And congrats on getting to stay on the DT.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the design team and I love the pages. I love how the black lettering just pops against the colors you chose.

Dawn said...

Fantastic PL pages! I love Seattle! That's awesome news about your design team re-appointment too!

beckyjune said...

congratulations, Laurel! I'm excited to get to work with you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the DT!!!!!!!! Love love love your PL pages!! GORGEOUS photos and colors!!!

Karen Day said...

Awesome news, Laurel! I always love seeing your stuff :o)

Ashley Horton said...

Big Congrats on returning to the Pebbles Team, Laurel!

Rose said...

big congrats girl :)

super fun PL pages too!!

*is this when you had the pajama crafty party??? lol

Jeanne said...

Great layout. Looks like an awesome time. A gum wall?? And you got to meet Sparkle! Very cool. Congrats on the design team as well. You are one busy lady!

Synthia said...

Congrats on the new team. Nice job on the fun pages.

Audrey Pettit said...

I just adore your Project Life pages! these are fabulous! I am going to take the plunge one day yet!
Huge congrats to you on the Pebbles news! SO not surprised they wanted to keep you on for another year!

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, laurel! your vaca pages look great!

01 09 10