Friday, October 11, 2013

Handmade Christmas Tags

I was up on the My Mind's Eye blog a few days ago with these fun Christmas tags, but I thought I would share them here too.  I used the Mistletoe Magic collection.  I love all the different accessories that My Mind's Eye have to go with their papers (brads, tape, buttons, chipboard, layered stickers...) makes creating so fun and easy.  I have also used some SRM Stickers (Happy Holidays), some May Arts twine, a PTI punch and a snowflake punch.  I am happy with how these turned out.






10 comments:

Alanna said...

Great tags Laurel. They are all so much fun.

Audrey Pettit said...

These are stunning, Laurel! Should be in a magazine!

Angi Barrs said...

Love these gorgeous tags!!!

Annette Allen said...

these tags are awesome.. who ever gets these will love them..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are just soooooooooo beautiful!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

These are so fun, Laurel! Love the non-traditional Christmas colors!

Jeanne said...

These are terrific, Laurel. Maybe one of these years I'll get my act together enough to create some. Until then, I will admire your crafty talents in this regard. *Ü*

Iris said...

so cute

Rose said...

fantastic tags!! love the soft colors :)

Unknown said...

What fun, vintage tags!

01 09 10