Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Shabby Chic Chalkboard card

You have until tonight to play along with my Inspired By Challenge and your chance at a $25 Gift Certificate from Unity!

I was pretty literal with this one.  I used some woodgrain paper from theCut & Paste Adorbs collection along with some papers and stickers from the Chalkboard Studio collection both by My Mind's Eye.  The sentiment is from the faith, hope, love, live by it by Unity (by the way... Unity has a great sale on their Cancer themed stamps...).  I used myChicken Wire die from My Favorite Things along with some roses created with my Art Philosopy Cricut cartridge.  The twine is May Arts.



9 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is gorgeous, Laurel! I so, so love the shabby chic mix of chicken wire and woodgrain with the elegant flowers and pretty chalkboard label. Total WOW!

Jeanne said...

This looks amazing, Laurel. I like the chicken wire die and the chalkboard label as well as those roses. Yep, amazing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the bird and the flowers!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

that is gorgeous..

Rose said...

beautiful :)

~amy~ said...

soooo pretty Laurel!

farmhouse-story said...

love it all!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the hexagon design Laurel, and those pretty flowers!

Unknown said...

Shabby chic-est!

01 09 10