Friday, October 4, 2013

Warm and Cozy Wishes - adding texture to cards for added interest.



Over at the Scrap Shotz Gallery there are some WCMD challenges and mine is to incorporate texture.  I decided to create a CAS card to show how texture easily adds interest.  I have used the Noel collection by Elle's Studio along with a few Papertrey Ink stamps and die.  The twine is from The Twinery.  I upcycled a Starbucks coffee sleeve and added some real coffee beans.  Inside the card I have adhered a little kraft bag from Whisker Graphics to hold a Starbucks Gift Card.

4 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Really cute, Laurel! I adore this!!

Jeanne said...

Add a little of this, a pinch of that and a skosh of that and that's how easy it is to add texture to a card. You're right, Laurel, it should be easy. You have the magic touch, that is for sure. A delicious concoction! Well done. *Ü*

Bananastamper said...

Love the real coffee beans for texture and scent I so love using up those Starbuck's sleeves - always looking for different ways to add them to a project.
Fun card!
Shanna

Rose said...

what a fun coffee card :)

01 09 10