Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Inspired By #103

You have until tomorrow night to play along with my Inspired By challenge

Being a tea lover I had to go with a tea theme.  A coworker had her birthday and she is a fellow tea lover.  Leaf Tea is hard to come by in our town - we have to get them from out of town.  So I left this little giftie for her.  Inside the 'tea box' (which is a Silhouette cut) are a couple of sample sizes of leaf tea.  I used the Christmas Cheer collection by Lily Bee along with some PTI dies and stamps and some twine to tie it all off.  She did like her little gift.



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just loveeeeeeeee this so much!! LOVING those snowflakes!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Oh how lovely, Laurel. Beautiful packaging for something you both enjoy. Really well done.

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable tea box!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable packaging for a little gift, Laurel!!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally going to have to CASE this. I'm a tea lover too. In the town where we used to live, there was a lovely tea shoppe called The Queen's Pantry that sold loose leaf tea by the ounce or pound. Even though we've moved, I still order some from them and they ship it. You may want to check them out, they have some amazing blends. www.qptea.com

01 09 10