Friday, February 14, 2014

Love You Confetti Filled tag

Happy Valentines Day!  

Today I am sharing the second project that I had in the February issue of Scrapbook Generation Magazine.    I used the Cupid's Arrow to create this tag based on the tag sketch provided to the MME Design Team.  I created a vellum pocket by stitching it around three sides then filled with confetti.  I then stitched over the top and added strips of paper, die cuts, chipboard and some SRM Stickers.  I hung this on hubby's steering wheel - he should see it... the last item I hung from his rearview mirror and he did not see it, LOL!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the hearts and arrow!!!!!

Jodi said...

Love this idea for a tag!

Jeanne said...

What a great tag! Love the stitching and the fact that you made the pocket for sequins. It looks fabulous!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, how could he miss something hanging from his rear view? Haha!
LOVE this tag, Laurel! The vellum pocket idea is fab and looks amazing filled with the fun confetti. Totally love all those stitched strips, too. Adorable!
Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Unknown said...

What a CREATIVE idea! Love it!

~amy~ said...

I love it Laurel!

Ashley Horton said...

So awesome Laurel! Love it!

01 09 10