Friday, July 4, 2014

Party decor the Canadian Way

I am so excited to be the Guest over on the SRM Stickers Challenge Blog!

Check out this month's fun challenges!

I decided to go with a BBQ type of theme and create some utensil holders, a Silhouette cut file for a Canada Day party.  I used my Americana collection by Pebbles along with some of the fun cooking stickers by SRM Stickers.  So easy and quick to create and I love how it looks!



Be sure to hop on over to the SRM Stickers Challenge Blog to see what everyone else has created and hopefully you will play along!


7 comments:

Lesley said...

Yay! Awesome project, Laurel! Love it! So happy you could join us as a Guest! Hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the GDT!! This is FABULOUS!! I loveeeeeee it!!!!

Shelly said...

Love this! So fun! And thanks for being our Guest! :)

Annette Allen said...

how totally fun... so clever and FUN..

~amy~ said...

seriously LOVE this Laurel! Congrats on your Guestie gig!

Jeanne said...

Congrats on the guest spot and what a fun project!

Unknown said...

Darling!

01 09 10