Friday, August 22, 2014

Something good in every day

Another one of my favorite new releases, the My Mind's Eye, the Jubilee Wild Berry collection.  Love the bright fun colors and patterns!  When I make cards one of the reasons I love to make all occasion ones is that if the recipient wants they can leave it on display for awhile, like a mini print.  Right now this is sitting on my desk as a reminder to me!  I have also used the New Day stamp by Precious Remembrance along with a Kerri Bradford cut file.


As a final touch, a little sprinkling of some sequins.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun bright mix!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how beautiful! I love the mix of graphic black and white stripes with the pretty florals. And that sentiment is amazing. I would totally set this one out, too!

Dyane said...

Woohoo! Laurel this card is so FAB!!! LOVE it! I love how you combined the sentiment with the awesome cut file!! thank you much for sharing!!!:) Another great card!

http://www.preciousremembranceshop.com/blog/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo beautiful! I love love love love the colors and the flowers!!!!

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, this is terrific! It exudes happy to me. Great colors, fabulous flowers, wonderful design. Excellent work!

01 09 10