Sunday, May 24, 2015

# teacher

I had a great day today, got a lot done in my garden went on a long hike, had my parents over for dinner and even played in my craft room :)

I used the Elle's Studio Cameron and Everyday Moments to create a teacher card.  The dies are from PTI and Technique Tuesday (hashtag one) and I used a SMAK stamp from Unity along with The Learning Curve stamp set from TAWS.


Isn't that worm cute :)  I mounted him with some Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares.

I was inspired by this sketch at Retro Sketches:

I was also inspired by this week's challenge at Cupcake Inspiration:



10 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Such a fabulous and fun card! Love all the fun details and bright colours/patterns.
Sounds like a super fun day. Happy Monday!
Shanna :)

Jeanne said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic day. Your card is adorable. Cute and colorful!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Tina said...

adorable card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun! LOVING the apples and the worm!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! That little worm is adorable.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT Sweetie

Monique Liedtke said...

What a super fun card!! Pinning!

Brenda said...

This is a darling card. All the elements are a perfect fit for a teacher's card! Great job on the sketch.

Indy's Designs said...

Way too cute! Love the fun apples and that darling worm! So glad you were inspired by our Bugs & Butterflies challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Debbie, DT Sweetie

01 09 10