Thursday, December 17, 2015

Boy Themed Birthday Cards

Hi again :)  I ran out of boy birthday cards in my classroom stash so I had to whip up a couple tonight.  I have 2 birthday boys and a birthday girl to present cards to tomorrow!

I used the Cameron collection by Elle's Studio and went to work.  I cut out a couple of 6s from the pattern paper and then just played with some scraps.


For both cards I used my Nested Star Die from My Favorite Things and some SRM Stickers for some quick and easy layers.  On this first card I also used the Happy Birthday Die from MFT.

On this card I cut the 6 out of the pattern paper then punched it into a circle.  A final touch with a few blue sequins (little boys like a bit of bling too :)  )

I am playing along with the Simon Says Challenge:  Die Crazy


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

These are fantastic and fun birthday cards, Laurel. They are sure to be a hit with your students. :)

Alina said...

they are gorgeous, Laurel, I love the colours, thanks for the inspiration!

debby4000 said...

Brilliant cards and they work a treat for boys birthday cards.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

01 09 10