Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Hello There Handsome

I played along with a couple of challenges and created a card for hubby for Valentine's Day :)

I used the Love You More collection by Elle's Studio along with some dies from My Favorite Things (Staggered Heart Border)


I fussy cut some elements from pattern paper and also used some of the Elle's Studio Snippets and tucked them in here and there. Of course I added some staples and stitching :)


I am playing along with the sketch challenge at My Favorite Things
I am also playing along with The Card Concept challenge this week.



8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great colors, happy hearts and a terrific sentiment all equal a fabulous card!

Unknown said...

Love that you tucked all kind of fun things into those stripes. What a fun card!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Laurel, this is amazing! I love this gorgeous color combination! Very sweet and romantic for Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!
Take care!
Michele

~amy~ said...

awesome combo of challenge...love your card laurel!

Julie Gearinger said...

What a wonderful masculine card! Love the colors, all of the fabulous details and use of the sketch :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

Becky Carafa said...

I love the mix of patterns you used, and the colors are gorgeous!

Lilian said...

So pretty! Love the collage!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card! I love all of your wonderful layered elements!

01 09 10