Saturday, March 11, 2017

Hello Spring.... well hoping for it anyways ;)

How are you doing?  Today is my first day of Spring Break and with the snow on the ground it feels more like Christmas break!  Here's hoping spring is arriving sooner than later!

I decided to use the Playful Palette by Stampin' UP! to create a spring theme card.  Truth is, I just received the Weather Together Bundle and couldn't wait to use it ;)

I die cut the umbrella and then stitched around the edges for some interest before mounting it on foam squares.  I then stamped the rain drops from the Weather Together stamp set, and then added a sentiment from the Crazy About You stamp set. The shamrocks were punched out using a punch.  Of course it never seems complete to me without a touch of twine or staples somewhere :) 

Playing along again with:  

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

I LOVE this!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

An umbrella full of shamrocks! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches again!

Jeanne said...

Happy spring Break to you! Hope the weather cooperates! Your card is fabulous. I really like the pink spattered background and the detail you added to the umbrella. The shamrocks are so fun. You know I like how you attached them. great work! :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I love this! What a sweet card - I adore those dies you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

01 09 10