Thursday, March 30, 2017

Inspired By #3

With the terrible weather we have been having I feel like everything is behind here... looking forward to my spring tulips and daffodils!

Here is this week's Inspired By Challenge:  


I was pretty literal with mine :)  Gave me a chance to use some of my new PTI stamps.  I could get used to this CAS card making!
I stamped the text background then die cut out the image. The main image is of course mounted on foam squares. 


Playing along with a couple of challenges: 

The inspiration from City Crafter: 








Would love to see what you create :)


8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh boy, I hope the weather improves for you soon! Lovely CAS card. Pretty bouquet and a great looking sentiment. I like how you added a bit of pink along the edges. You are rocking the CAS style. :)

Lucille K said...

Lovely card :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful CAS design, and such a perfect take on the inspiration photo! I absolutely adore the text print on the paper wrap, and that bouquet of flowers is super sweet!

Ros Crawford said...

Your card is so lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

I have that same stamp set and simply love your card design. Beautiful. So glad to have found you through City Crafter Challenge Blog.

Judy1223 said...

Laurel, I hope the weather improves soon! Such a pretty inspiration photo, I love your take on it. I love that your flower wrap has text on it...what a brilliant idea! Such a pretty CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Jen W. said...

Love how you incorporated the text on your card, Laurel, and the touches of pink on the edges are so soft and pretty. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Stella said...

Such a lovely and perfect CAS card! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

01 09 10