Monday, May 15, 2017

A couple of masculine cards.... cheers!

I received some new stamps today and of course had to play with them, so this is real time blogging :)

I just had some fun layering stamps... not something I do often but may just have to do it more.  
I stamped and cut out the mug then mounted them on foam squares. I have had the washi tape for awhile so I'm happy to be using it again.


And the second one that I did.  The top mug is again mounted on foam squares.  My daughter has already claimed this one to give to her friend that is turning 19! :)




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Excellent cards, Laurel. I think the colors are great and the theme is super for guys. Great looking washi. The bubbles in the background are fun. :) Looks like you got the seal of approval from your daughter, too.

01 09 10