Monday, June 19, 2017

Life's Short

Anyone who has followed my blog knows that I am not much of a stamper.  However... I have not really gotten the scrappin' mojo back and have been having fun making cards.  That has led to a love for stamps... and so the story continues ;)

I used more new Stampin' UP! goodies.  I love to combine sentiments for a unique card.  I thought these ones went well with then new bike, which I couldn't wait to play with. 
I just stamped the background with some texture stamps.  I then added some washi tape... another thing I am revisiting and loving. The sentiments were stamped and cut out by hand.  I then stamped and die cut the bike, and mounted it on foam dots. 






3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Terrific card! So YOU! That bike looks great and all the details you added help it shine. :)

~amy~ said...

Wonderful!

Audrey Pettit said...

Lots of fun! Your mix of sentiment stamps is such a great touch! Love the background you created, too!

01 09 10