Saturday, June 24, 2017

...makes you happy

I played along with the Card Concept this morning.  Yes I know it is supposed to be red... but I'm not a red rose fan but pink.... now that I can do :)  I knew when I saw the challenge that I would use some Crate Paper, just wasn't sure which one.... I decided on Chasing Dreams.


I paired it up with a sentiment stamp from Concord & 9th (which I stamped then cut apart) and a die from PTI.  Of course the flowers have been fussy cut, then stitched on.  The strip die is from MFT. 



5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Nicely done! The flowers are very pretty. And I like the background paper peeking through the strips. You always play so well with pattern paper. You have a gift for it, I think. :)

HJ said...

Great card with all the different elements. Enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

This card makes me so happy. So gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

You know, I don't really care for red roses either. Love the pink instead, and it looks so happy and beautiful with the yellow you added in. LOVE the quilted look of the background, and that tag is spectacular! Love it!

Karen Davis said...

So VERY pretty, oh my gosh. I love all the gorgeous details. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

01 09 10