Saturday, June 17, 2017

Petal Garden card set

Same basic papers in different colors.  I am always a sucker for florals... especially if I can do some fussy cutting.  The Petal Garden paper is perfect and the coral color is so on trend right now.

You know me and my chicken wire die.... can't get enough of it.  I like the little added detail it adds.
Easy card to put together... just basically layering and some fussy cutting along with a couple of dies. 
I like the detail the notebook edge gives to the panel of paper as well.  I added a bit of stitching on the roses.

Next up, same paper pack and basic papers but in different colors.  

This time I stamped a sentiment and fussy cut it apart for more interest. Once again some stitching but this time I also tucked in some messy thread in behind before stitching. 

The sketch is from: 



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful colors, wonderful detail and a great vintage vibe. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful garden designs! Your layers are stunning!

01 09 10