Thursday, December 14, 2017

Sending Warm Thoughts

Prize up for grabs... scroll to the bottom of this post!

I'm playing again in the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop, I hope you are too!

I combined a few different SU! items with the Cabin Fever collection by Carta Bella. I would love to have a cabin in the woods by a lake somewhere.....

Anyways, I had fun combining sets to make this card.


I embossed the plain cardstock with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder.    I then die cut the coffee cup using the Coffee Cups die and thought it would look cute with some little mittens holding it... and you know, this time of year we all need a supersized drink ;)   The mittens are from the Many Mittens Framelits die (which is on sale right now! be sure to get the coordinating stamp set...) The mittens are mounted on foam squares for dimension.  The stamped sentiment is from Hug in a Mug.


Also playing along with: 

Be sure to click on the image for how to purchase :)





Oh... and I have a prize up for grabs.... :)  Not coffee related... but celebration ;)


For a chance at the prize.....the more you do the more entries you get:


1) Like my blog if you don't already.... BTW this is a NEW blog address so you may think you are already following me ;)

2) LIKE my Facebook Page if you don't already 

https://www.facebook.com/laurelseabrookdesigns/

3) Share this giveaway

4) Comment on this post and be sure to say which ones you have done!


That's it... good luck to you!

ENDS:  Thursday December 21st!

10 comments:

Karen Day said...

I love this paper collection! Great card :o)

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is beautiful with a wonderful layout and I love the way you used the embossing folder and pretty papers to show off that big cup.

New Creations said...

Love this embossing folder with all beautiful layers and details, fabulous!

Billie A said...

very pretty card. great dies and stamps. like your colors.

Jeanne said...

Excellent card using some great papers from that pad. Perfect for the winter season. You have lots of fun details and texture that work together to create a fun and visually pleasing card. Great job! :)

~amy~ said...

Oh how awesome is your card? Love the colors Laurel.

MariLynn said...

I'm a follower and I liked your facebook page. Such a pretty creation. I love the embossing folder you used. I like how the little mugs are hugging the cup. Pretty papers too.

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous, Laurel!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! More beautiful vellum snowflakes.. and those mittens! Adorable!

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous card. Love the stiching details. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Stitch It Challenge. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Gayatri xx

01 09 10