Thursday, March 15, 2018

Inspired By.... H is for Hoppy - Fwee

Another Inspired By challenge is up and it is such a pretty one.  I was inspired by the 'springiness' and the colors.  I also pulled the 'H' but instead went with a 3 (or fwee as my grand daughter says ;) )

I used the About a Little Girl collection by PhotoPlay Paper. It was perfect for documenting this photo of my grand daughter on her third birthday.  I can't believe she is 3 already!


I added some SRM Stickers to the photo... I love the look of the white lettering on the black and white photo.  The giraffe is actually a sticker, but I adhered him to cardstock, cut him out and then mounted him on foam squares.  I used him instead of a bunny. 

The strips of paper in the collection worked well for the theme of the page.  I cut the 3 and the fwee with my Silhouette.  I stitched around the 3 for interest, then mounted it on foam squares. 

Here is the Inspired By photo, I hope you come on over (click photo) and see what the design team has created... and of course play along.  


Also playing along with: 




5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wonderful layout, Laurel. The colors are fantastic for a three year old. Your granddaughter reminds me a lot of her mama. Her dress looks so pretty. That giraffe you used is adorable. Fun papers and balloons. Sure wish when I played with different pattern papers they looked as good together as yours do. :) Excellent work!

Amber said...

Gorgeous layout, Laurel! That giraffe is super sweet!

Lea Lawson said...

This is so cute! Love the fresh, spring colors!

Danni Reid said...

goodness you mix patterns so effortlessly and brilliantly, love!

Unknown said...

The articles brings some advice. The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information.Of course, I wish that you will write and share many posts.
App Shipping Bar Master, shopify app free shipping bar, autoketing

01 09 10