Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Spring.... it is in the air isn't it?

I'm so ready for some spring weather.  We had a taste of it the other day... fingers crossed we see more sun soon.

I just received the Spring Market collection by Carta Bella and had to play right away.

I layered different pieces of the pattern paper and then created tags out of the top layer using a SU! punch.  The spring sentiment is an Echo Park die.  Other than that... just layered stickers.  Easy Peesy.

What about you.... how ready for spring are you?!


4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

That is gorgeous! Absolutely love everything about this cute card. Especially love what you did with the tags!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, sooooo cute! Love those stickers and those yummy colors!!

Jeanne said...

Definitely feels like spring! Can't resist a gingham check(or maybe you would call it a buffalo plaid). The bitty flowers in the background on the next pattern are so pretty. Great use of the tags and watering cans are so neat looking. All around wonderful spring card. :) I'm ready for some color!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice article. These articles are exactly what I need. I usually wait for your pieces of writing. Do you know that I wait for them?
autoketing, App Shipping Bar Master, Shopify free shipping bar app

01 09 10